MANILA, Philippines (Dec. 30, 2014) — As of 12p.m., Tuesday, a total of 15,559 passengers have been stranded in various ports due to tropical storm Seniang.
According to the Philippine Coast Guard, the number increased from 14,474 Tuesday evening.
There are also 115 vessels, 49 motor bancas and 509 rolling cargoes prohibited from sailing out of ports due to rough waves. - Inquirer.net
- Infra, Agri Damage Caused by Seniang Hits P644-M
- 15,559 Passengers Stranded Due to ‘Seniang’
- Flooding Caused by ‘Seniang’ Renders Malaybalay City Waterless
- Landslide Isolates 2 Barangays in Malaybalay City
- Thousands Flee Seniang Floods in Mindanao
- Evacuation Ordered in 3 Valencia City Villages as Seniang Intensifies
- Tropical Storm Seniang Updates as of Dec 29 2014